Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
Dental hygiene is important for people of all ages and having a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA is especially important. However, families may have difficulty finding a dentist in Shrewsbury, MA that can accommodate the needed treatments of every member of the household. If you’re looking for someone who can take care of the oral health needs of your kids, your spouse, and your elderly parents, turn to a family dentist. Shrewsbury, MA family dentists offer dental services for patients from all stages of life.
When your toddler chips his teeth while playing, a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA can help out. If your spouse has gum problems, a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA can offer the right treatment. Having a great family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA can make every trip to the dentist’s a positive experience for the entire family.
How to Find the Family Dentist in Shrewsbury, MA That Is Right for You
Choosing a family dentist isn’t a decision you should make lightly. After all, this dentist will be in charge of maintaining and improving your entire family’s oral health. We’ve listed a few tips to help you find your ideal family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA.
#1: Seek Out Referrals – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
The best way to find a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA is by asking around for referrals. Ask your friends and coworkers about their experiences with a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA. If the people you trust have nothing but good things to say about a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA, there’s a good chance that this dentist could be the right one for you and your family.
Social media channels and online sites can also be a good way of finding a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA. Read patient reviews to see what others are saying about the family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA you are considering. You should look for a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA who has been practicing for many years. A more experienced family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA is sure to recognize potential problems immediately and inform you of the best dental treatment options promptly.
#2: Research the Dentist’s Offered Services – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
The dental services offered by a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA can vary widely. Be sure to consider any special dental services you may require when looking for a new family dentist. Shrewsbury, MA dentists offer routine dental services like teeth cleaning and dental fillings, but not all are experienced with more specialized procedures like root canals and dental care.
Your ideal family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA should offer needed dental services. If you require orthodontics or cosmetic dentistry procedures, you should look for a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA who can help you with these dental issues.
#3: Ask if They Accept Your Dental Insurance – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
Budget is an important factor to consider when searching for your perfect family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA. You should make sure that the family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA that you’re considering falls under your dental insurance coverage. Keep your family’s dental bills low by finding a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA that honors your insurance policy.
#4: Find Out if the Office is Kid-Friendly – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
To a child, the dentist office can seem like a very scary place. Help your child feel at ease during dentist visits by finding a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA with kid-friendly care. Your ideal family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA should have a waiting room with a play area. Playing will help your nervous child relax and have fun while waiting to see the dentist.
Additionally, you should search for a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA who treats your child with gentleness, patience, care and kindness. The perfect family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA can help your kids gain a positive attitude toward dental visits and encourage them to practice good oral care habits.
Now that you know what to look for in a family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA, it’s time to put these tips to the test. Get in touch with the professionals at Dental Place in Shrewsbury, and find the family dentist in Shrewsbury, MA that offers the right care.
Dental Place Westborough – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
“Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.” This excerpt from the famous poem “Solitude” by Ella Wheeler Wilcox says that people are generally attracted to cheerful individuals. With this in mind, you may wonder what the best way is to show you’re happy. The answer: by smiling, of course! Whether you’re chuckling with your friends or posing for a picture, a beautiful smile is definitely a powerful feature to have. Here at Dental Place Westborough in Shrewsbury, we go the extra mile to make lovely smiles even better! We have an array of pediatric and orthodontic care treatments for you and your whole family. Check out our dental services and see why we’re fit to be your family dentist. To read more about finding the right dentist for you and your family: https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/basics/dental-visits/finding-a-family-dentist-that-you-and-your-kids-love-0513
Orthodontic Treatment – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
Misaligned bites and crooked teeth aren’t only unappealing. They’re irregularities that may lead to jaw protrusion, tooth decay, gum disease, and even broken teeth. Getting an orthodontic evaluation is a must for every individual. In fact, it is generally suggested that children should visit an orthodontist at around seven years old regardless of whether they have any teeth irregularities.
- Interceptive Treatment: We believe that prevention is better than cure. Here at Dental Place Westborough, we provide interceptive treatments to patients who need it. These remedies are done in order to prevent the need for children to undergo extensive or invasive treatment in the future. In addition, our office offers an organized compilation of all dental records. This makes it easier to track dental development of any irregularities.
- Early and Adult Treatments: We understand that individuals require varying levels of orthodontic care depending on their age. The techniques used on a 7-year-old patient may not be the best approach on a 30 year old. As such, we offer an array of dental and orthodontic services, which include metal and ceramic brackets and Invisalign®, that are tailored to the needs of each individual.
- Braces: Gone are the days when orthodontic patients are forced to wear chunky pieces of metal wrapped around their teeth. We offer various discreet correction braces such as:
- Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Palatal Expander
Pediatric Treatment – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
We recommend parents to bring their children in for an initial dental visit at around the age of one, or when their first tooth has erupted. However, we understand how hard it can be to force your kids to go to the dentist. You’re bound to hear hours of incessant crying and whining. Luckily, Dental Place Westborough understands how to treat various types of patients looking for dental care.
- Kid Friendly: Our pediatric dentists in Shrewsbury have undergone special training in child psychology. This is to ensure that our staff has the knowledge and experience to handle anxiety attacks and similar behaviors that may occur during a dental operation/examination. In addition, we use a range of relaxation and sedation techniques to calm our patients down before their dental procedure.
- Preventive Treatment: Our preventive treatment for children includes the following dental procedures:
- Digital Dental X-rays
- Teeth Cleaning/Flossing
- Fluoride Treatment
- Dental Sealants
- Emergency Treatment: We understand how scary it can be to handle emergencies without knowing the dental services in Shrewsbury, MA. As such, we have dentists available on call 24 hours a day to provide immediate care.
Adolescent and Adult Dental Services – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
An array of dental services is available to non-pediatric patients of all ages. These dental services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preventive Care
- Restorative Treatment:
- Partial Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Periodontal Treatment
- Emergency Treatment
- Cosmetic Treatment: We provide professional whitening treatments to make your teeth shine brighter than ever. We also offer Opalescence Go®, a whitening treatment that results in whiter teeth in just 10 days. Make sure to call to schedule an appointment!
Visit Dental Place Westborough Today – Family Dentist Shrewsbury MA
Here at Dental Place Westborough of Shrewsbury, it is our goal to maintain your and your loved ones’ oral health. We guarantee that one visit will make you see why we’re fit to be your long-term family dentist. You can schedule an appointment by calling 508-366-0122 or filling out the form on our website.