A Great Smile is more affordable than you think
We recommend that teenagers and adults who want to improve their smiles without going through treatment with metal brackets and arch wires consider Invisalign® as an alternative. This system of clear, plastic aligners gently guides teeth into their proper positions over time to improve spacing, crowding, alignment and bite issues.
Dr. Ferdinand Sabelis is a certified Invisalign® provider.
Invisalign® treatment boasts the following advantages
- Practically invisible when aligners are in place
- Smooth, comfortable plastic does not cause soreness in your mouth
- No special appliances are required for dental hygiene because the aligners are taken out to brush and floss
- Eat any foods you like, since you remove the aligners for meals
- Aligners also can be removed during key moments, such as pictures, speaking engagements and musical performances
Invisalign® treatment starts with a comprehensive assessment to determine whether you are a candidate for this method. We scan your teeth so you can visualize how your teeth will shift into proper position with each new set of aligners. This information also is sent to the Invisalign® lab, where your series of custom aligners is created.
You will visit our office roughly every six weeks, where we will check your progress and give you your next series of aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for approximately two weeks each before moving to the next set in the series.
Because we monitor your treatment as you progress through the aligners, we can make minor adjustments along the way if necessary.
Visit Invisalign’s Website Please contact us today if you wish to schedule an appointment and learn whether Invisalign® is appropriate for you.